- Setel PowerLine Summer 2017 Newsletter
- ITS and Setel PowerLine Start Partnership
- Setel Powerline Live Installation Video
- Ericsson connects Maersk’s vessel fleet at sea with IoT
- MSC and CMA CGM invest in box monitoring start-up Traxens
- Alphatron to use Setel IP network
- Agreement Enables Remote Video Support from Shore
- SETEL PowerLine Re-Seller & Installation Partner Agreement has been signed with SRH
- Setel PowerLine and Partners – a Collaborative Event Showcasing Smart-Ship Technology
- SETEL PowerLine Limited – THE MARITIME INNOVATORS!
View Posts By Tag
SETEL PowerLine Limited – THE MARITIME INNOVATORS!
We are extremely proud to announce that Setel PowerLine have been awarded the 2015 SeaTrade award for “INNOVATION in SHIP OPERATIONS”.
This award is fiercely contested, as it is judged by an elite panel from the marine sectors leading organisations and industry bodies; and looks to reward “Innovative solutions which have the potential to significantly improve the efficiency of ship operations”
Previous winners of this coveted title include Lloyds Registry, APM Terminals, DNV Maritime and Sperry Marine.
Eminent figures from across the shipping industry gathered in London’s Guildhall on May 6, 2015 to honour the achievements of the past year and the distinguished careers of winners at the 27th Seatrade Awards.
Receiving the award from Inmarsat President Ronald Spithout and IMO Secretary-General, Koji Sekimizu, Setel PowerLine director Sebastian Moore shares his delight at receiving such a prestigious award, “we have created something unique and provided vessel owners and operators with a flexibility for their security and IT systems, that has never been available before” speaking moments after receiving the award, Moore goes on to say “with our ability to retrofit a full coverage network in a matter of hours, a myriad of applications such as CCTV, Wi-Fi and LAN can be deployed on vessels of any age or size, to finally be able to effectively bring ship operations into the digital age”.