- Setel PowerLine Summer 2017 Newsletter
- ITS and Setel PowerLine Start Partnership
- Setel Powerline Live Installation Video
- Ericsson connects Maersk’s vessel fleet at sea with IoT
- MSC and CMA CGM invest in box monitoring start-up Traxens
- Alphatron to use Setel IP network
- Agreement Enables Remote Video Support from Shore
- SETEL PowerLine Re-Seller & Installation Partner Agreement has been signed with SRH
- Setel PowerLine and Partners – a Collaborative Event Showcasing Smart-Ship Technology
- SETEL PowerLine Limited – THE MARITIME INNOVATORS!
View Posts By Tag
MSC and CMA CGM invest in box monitoring start-up Traxens
MSC and CMA CGM have announced they are backing French container monitoring start-up Traxens.
Founded in 2012, Traxens has been developing solutions for the cargo logistics arena, and has created a container monitoring and co-ordination system.
The agreement sees CMA CGM and MSC invest capital in Traxens, with each group also represented on the board of directors.
The deployment of the Traxens devices across the fleets of both carriers will be announced in Q4 of this year. With a combined fleet of 4.5 million units these two world leaders transport approximately 25 per cent of the world’s shipping containers.