- Setel PowerLine Summer 2017 Newsletter
- ITS and Setel PowerLine Start Partnership
- Setel Powerline Live Installation Video
- Ericsson connects Maersk’s vessel fleet at sea with IoT
- MSC and CMA CGM invest in box monitoring start-up Traxens
- Alphatron to use Setel IP network
- Agreement Enables Remote Video Support from Shore
- SETEL PowerLine Re-Seller & Installation Partner Agreement has been signed with SRH
- Setel PowerLine and Partners – a Collaborative Event Showcasing Smart-Ship Technology
- SETEL PowerLine Limited – THE MARITIME INNOVATORS!
View Posts By Tag
Ericsson connects Maersk’s vessel fleet at sea with IoT
The world’s largest shipping container firm, Maersk Line, has brought two thirds of its vessels online in a partnership with Ericsson.It took the Swedish networking giant four years to bring the fleet online. Ericsson built a floating DSM network that can track individual cargo loads and provide real-time information back to Maersk Line customers.