- Setel PowerLine Summer 2017 Newsletter
- ITS and Setel PowerLine Start Partnership
- Setel Powerline Live Installation Video
- Ericsson connects Maersk’s vessel fleet at sea with IoT
- MSC and CMA CGM invest in box monitoring start-up Traxens
- Alphatron to use Setel IP network
- Agreement Enables Remote Video Support from Shore
- SETEL PowerLine Re-Seller & Installation Partner Agreement has been signed with SRH
- Setel PowerLine and Partners – a Collaborative Event Showcasing Smart-Ship Technology
- SETEL PowerLine Limited – THE MARITIME INNOVATORS!
View Posts By Tag
Agreement Enables Remote Video Support from Shore
Technology will be made available for onshore engineers to view video from anywhere crew can access on ships using the vessel’s existing power system. This is after an agreement was signed between Alphatron Marine and Setel Powerline. They will co-operate in linking Alphatron’s AlphaEye personnel camera system with Setel PowerLine’s IP network. This means the camera can virtually go anywhere on the vessel without losing the connection to the ship’s satellite communications.